Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As a Support Teacher at the Primrose School of Ellicott City, you'll help to create a fun, safe environment for little ones as they explore and learn through purposeful play that nurtures their social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development.
During the summer, we are looking for part-time and full-time support teachers to assist in a certain age group classroom (Infant through Kindergarten) or as a substitute in one classroom or throughout the school.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Help children explore the world, improve their motor skills and grow their vocabulary.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At Primrose School of Ellicott City, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.