For over 40 years, LinQuest has been a leader in space systems technology solutions for U.S. defense and intelligence communities.
We are seeking a Mid-Level Technical Analyst to join our growing team in Alexandria, VA.
Expert knowledge in any of the following Space / Cyber, Defense / Platforms, Offense / Weapons, Resilient Communications, Battlefield Management C3, or Logistics.
- Current TS/SCI eligibility
- Degree: Bachelor's degree or higher in a science, engineering, or technical discipline
- Experience with project management and analysis of prototypes.
- Ability to synthesize vast amounts of complex technical data into senior executive level information.
- Knowledge of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) processes and procedures related to supported tasks, including preparing technical briefs, presentations, packages, and DoD/Congressional-level correspondence.
- Experience preparing presentations and other visualization forms to communicate results and artifacts to varied audiences.
- Experience in prototyping solutions, R&E modernization, and joint warfighting concepts.
- A minimum of four (4) years of DoD experience in technology development and maturation, project management.
* Experience operating within a Pentagon/OSD/Service Staff/Joint Staff environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.