Job Title: Purchasing Associate I
Contract: 6 Month, potential to convert to a permanent position. If offered a permanent position, immediate eligibility for retirement benefits, health insurance, and pay increase.
Belcan is a leading provider of professional IT, Engineering, Workforce Solutions and staffing in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe and India.
A Purchasing Associate I Job in Hagerstown, Maryland is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will support the organization with financial analysis and transactional activities. If you are interested in this role, Apply Today!
This contractor will--
Support the team with:
- RFQ preparation and follow up (as stated)
- Setting up suppliers or parts in the MRP (inputting LT, price etc*)
- Raising Po and solving Invoicing issues
- Loading threats and saving projects into the GPSC database
Now, most important are the skills we need:
- Xcel: mid-level
- Some experience with an MRP
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work with different category Mgrs.
- Good communication
Position supports the organization with financial analysis and transactional activities. Position works directly with the different business units to optimize business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Navigating general ERP/MRP systems
2. Manage defers and past dues with suppliers
3. Input process maps
4. Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas
5. Manage work to deliver deadlines
6. Effective communication with various departments and suppliers.
7. Prepare data for presentation on a weekly basis.
8. Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks.
9. Assist other Global Supply Chain team members with data analytics and data capture.
10. Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data.
11. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or G.E.D
0-3 years of purchasing support experience
Experience in communication and facilitating among multiple customers
Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency
Ability to read and follow work instruction independently
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland
Zip Code: 21742
Keyword"s: #Hagerstownjobs; #PurchasingAssociatejobs;
Start Date: Right Away
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers" better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 63+ years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.