EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, PGA TOUR golf and UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit .
Animators portray movement and behavior by building their animations from connecting through production, at multiple points in the asset pipeline.
- Create high quality animation using a variety of tools and techniques including hand key, motion capture cleanup, motion blending, etc.
- Ensure all animations contribute to the overall direction of the game, both in the experience and the story being told
- Ability to animate both human and quadruped characters
- Show believable weight, personality, and mood,through realistic performances - this includes interactions with props and/or vehicles
- Strong proficiency in animation packages including Maya and MotionBuilder
- Familiarity of animation and motion capture production processes
- Production experience or demonstrated ability of working in a production game engine (e.g. Unreal, Unity, Frostbite etc)
- Ability to learn and work with proprietary animation run-time integration tools
- Understand feedback, interpret notes, and deliver animation revisions at expected quality levels and within schedule needs
- Able to work as part a team, responsible for organizing their work within the production schedule, managing files, and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with project animation directors, management, animators, production staff and peers
- Degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation preferred
- Motion capture cleanup experience
- Technical animation background
- Passion for making and playing games
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.