Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees' enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you'll fit right in.
This position is responsible for supporting the development, creation and execution of Mitratech's visual brand across all forms and channels (both external and internal), including video, social/digital, advertising, events, website, etc. This position reports to the Sr. Graphics Designer, Team Lead and partners with other marketing team members to ensure Mitratech is represented consistently in all capacities and that the brand is symbolic of a world-class software leader.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and designing visual concepts that promote Mitratech brand and solutions, including but not limited to marketing collateral, direct mail, sales enablement material, engaging digital content, print, social/digital, form templates and conference event concepts and other MarCom materials.
- Responsible for upholding Mitratech brand guidelines and other visual elements critical to a concise and best-in-class technology company.
- Responsible for ensuring corporate branding specifications are followed to ensure work meets organization guidelines.
- Partners with other marketing resources to create online content and contribute to the Web design for both internal and external-facing websites
- Monitors industry design trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary
- Performs routine maintenance to current materials both in print and electronic formats
- Responsible for contribution of updated material on the Marketing Sharepoint site
Requirements & Skills:
- Entry level graphic design (0-2 years experience)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro and other animation software
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or equivalent software
- Exceptional attention to detail in graphics, layout, and typography
- Strong design skills suitable to a corporate environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with animation and video a plus
- The candidate should have a strong background in designing print, electronic and online collateral.
- Ability to manage high volume of requests daily and work consultatively with internal clients
- The candidate must be highly motivated and able to work efficiently in both independent and collaborative situations
- Demonstrated capabilities of estimating time schedules and working towards aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility in multiple task assignments while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree required; Graphic Design, preferably Multimedia and Web Design
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. To learn more, please visit Equal Opportunity Office at https://www.eeoc.gov/.