Job Description (Role Profile)
Learning Content Curator About AvidAvid Technology is looking for a multimedia, social media, and learning content enthusiast to join us in building the next generation of learning experiences that will enable and empower Avid's communities of content creators. This entry level position, reporting to the Director of Curriculum Development (Learning Experience Development?), calls upon a range of fundamental media skills and digital savvy, with growth potential in many directions. Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and skills
- Contribute and collaborate in strategy discussion, definition, and prioritization of initiatives for gleaning fresh and compelling learning content from a wide variety of sources, both internal and external.
- Help us build and stock a free online "getting started" environment that is inviting and atmospheric, setting new creatives on their journey of discovery with Avid's toolsets.
- Become a beacon to Avid's communities of practice, by seeking out and discovering hidden gems of knowledge and insight into the skills they need most.
- Work as a valued contributor across and among Avid's talented teams of professionals, by following or joining in on marketing, web, or professional services projects such as interviews with industry experts, or demos of techniques used in the creation of feature films, music, and documentaries.
- Gain awareness and build relationships among Avid's vast community of contributors and content creators, establishing partnerships for the repurposing of content.
- Flex your social media skills to extend the reach of Avid's learning content far and wide.
- Bachelor's Degree, with a music or media focus
- Exposure to tutorial education in one or more media creation tools
- Experience mounting outreach efforts via a variety of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Experiences with stakeholder and relationship management preferred
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.