FWMC Fort Washington Medical CenterIf you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Fort Washington Medical Center seeks to hire an experienced Director of Surgical Services who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Director of Surgical Services, you will:
* Be responsible for patient care administration and practice, development and maintenance of product lines, and development of human resources.
* Report directly to the VP of Nursing and independently be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of patient-centered care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
* Demonstrate professionalism, adhere to ANA standards of practice, and exemplify the Adventist HealthCare values as they fulfill our nursing mission and vision.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of Bachelor's Degree; masters degree preferred.
*Valid Maryland RN license required
* Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
* At least 5 years of clinical nurse experience and 3 years of supervisory/manger experience
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Work life balance through non rotating shifts
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact email@example.com for more information
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.