In your role as nursesupervisor, you'll be the connection between more personal, exceptional careand the positive effect it has on patients. Takethis chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way duringtheir stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills withnational post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
Whatmakes Encompass Health careers different-and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients' lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationshipswith them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
As anurse supervisor, you'll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
* Supervise all nursing operations,including employee activities and quality of patient care.
* Assist in the development andimplementation of patient-care programs, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that each patient's needs fornursing care, treatment and services are properly assessed, evaluated, and metduring two to four-week average length of stay.
* Have a strong effect on our patientoutcomes.
* Promote an inclusive culture that isrespectful of diversity.
* Current RN licensure appropriate tostate regulations (unrestricted) required.
* BLS certification (ACLS certificationto be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required).
* CRRN certification obtained within ayear of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examinationrequired.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing or relatedfield or current enrollment in a bachelor's nursing program preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,including:
* Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
* Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
* Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation opportunities.
* Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what'sright, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the life-changing difference you canmake. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit usonline at encompasshealth.com