Goldbelt Frontier, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt, Frontier places an emphasis on research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services. Frontier is ideally suited to work with the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers specific expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
Performs various budget functions involving the formulation, justification, and/or execution of budgets for organizations, programs, or projects. This work requires knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of budgeting.
- Responsible for the full range of review and analysis functions in the formulation and execution of assigned accounts within the Army Medical Logistics Command.
- Assists with total budget operations in support of the overall programs and projects of the Life Cycle Management Command.
- Utilize the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to process accounting transactions.
- Perform a wide variety of budgetary, administrative, and analytical duties for the U.S. Army Medical Material Agency.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to meet time and attendance requirements.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work under stress, ability to work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions, procedures, and guidelines with the capability to apply them to various situations.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion, tact, good judgment, maturity, timeliness, accuracy and with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure while being detail oriented.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- 8+ years of related experience
- B.S. Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- OR a combination of education and experience to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Experience analyzing, reviewing, and monitoring Purchase Requests
- Experience processing and managing accounting transactions in a financial management system such as the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- Financial Management Level II Certification