Goldbelt Frontier, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt, Frontier places an emphasis on research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services. Frontier is ideally suited to work with the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers specific expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design biomedical equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
- Research the engineering aspects of the biological systems of humans and animals with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists.
- Prepare procedures, write technical reports, publish research papers, and make recommendations based on their research findings.
- Present research findings to scientists, nonscientist executives, clinicians, hospital management, engineers, other colleagues, and the public.
Required Education and Experience:
- 8+ years experience providing installation, adjustment, and maintenance to various types of medical device/medical device systems
- BA/BS, certifications from AAMI or ACCE associations or training from vendor specific courses
- Previous experience with the Department of Defense or USAMMA preferred