Goldbelt Frontier, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt, Frontier places an emphasis on research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services. Frontier is ideally suited to work with the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers specific expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
The Procurement technician will be responsible for the procurement of highly specialized medical material, devices, and components for the Army’s Medical Logistics Command (AMLC)/Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC).
- Performs strategic planning on acquisition approaches, especially for complex and first-time procurements.
- Participates in the structuring of RFPs for complex and technology procurements and develops RFP and contract documentation.
- For major procurements, develops contract line item structures, reduce technical requirements into logical frameworks and unambiguous specifications and statements of work.
- Leads development of evaluation criteria and evaluation schemes, and crafts project unique contract clauses.
- Develops the requisite planning and justification documentation for approval of major procurements and supports and defends the procurement to approval authorities.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Eight years of progressive experience supporting and developing large, major, or complex government procurements.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), agency specific regulations, and have current and demonstrated experience with acquisition streamlining initiatives and reforms.
- Must have practical knowledge of the various acquisition approaches to include full and open competition, cost plus and fixed price contracts, Government Wide Agency Contracts and blanket purchase agreements, and is able to formulate the appropriate documentation for the various approaches.
- Must have experience in leading and managing other acquisition professionals and have demonstrated good organization skills and excellent communications skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- CPCM, CACM, or certificate program OR a combination of education and experience to successfully perform the duties of the position
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration.