With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover the Southeast territory, from Maryland to Florida. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of sales professionals to achieve territory and company objectives. The team builds sales through the cultivation of referrals from new and existing prosthetic and orthotic referral sources. These referral sources include vascular and orthopedic surgeons, physical medicine & rehab physicians, institutions (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehab facilities, etc.) and allied health professionals (Physical/ Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.), who treat patients requiring orthotic and prosthetic services. RSMs for Hanger Clinic will require a high level of collaboration across a diverse group of stakeholders. This person will need to reside in either Florida, Maryland or the Carolinas. Relocation assistance is available.
- Develop and execute of sales and marketing strategy appropriate to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Work with BDM and BDA’s to develop sales plans tailored to their local markets.
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate Hanger services at customer sites.
- Establish and maintain relationships with physicians, nurses, hospital management and other areas of surgical and rehabilitative care delivering highest standards of customer service.
- Achieve Overall Patient Care Center (PCC) and Territory revenue objectives.
- Build collaborative and consultative relationships with practitioners/practice managers, and PCC personnel.
- Support BDM/BDA’s to achieve new referral source sales objectives.
- Conduct extensive new referral source development program including cold calls, drop-ins, etc. Develop ample pipeline of potential new referral prospects.
- Connect Practitioner to potential referral source through formal presentations, educational events, etc.
- Coordinate any contract/agreement as necessary in accordance with Company guidelines (financial and legal).
- Achieve existing referral source maintenance and expansion objectives.
- Develop PCC Account Management plans to measure and monitor business flow from key referral sources.
- Develop Upsell/Resell plan for referral sources that are not fully penetrated.
- Facilitate relationship management between referral source and Practitioner.
- Support a working environment that is consistent with the Company’s values and objectives.
- Demonstrate judicious use of Company resources through appropriate expenditure on travel and entertainment.
- Participation in events aimed at increasing market awareness of Hanger products and services.
- Participation and support of projects and activities as directed by management.
- Knowledge of medical community
- Knowledge of prosthetic and orthotic products
- Knowledge of facility contracting
- Ability to operate independently in a self-directed manner
- Ability to sell
- Ability to maintain customer relations
- Ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 – 7 years of related experience in healthcare sales
- Non revoked, valid passenger vehicle driver’s license
- 5 years management experience in healthcare sales
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals. All conditions of employment are administered without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.