FWMC Fort Washington Medical CenterIf you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Fort Washington Medical Center seeks to hire an experienced Respiratory Therapist (RT) who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT) you will:
* Provide respiratory care services to individual patients and their families by the application of
the clinical process in assessing, care planning, implementing, documenting and evaluating
the care given.
* Respond to medical emergencies throughout the facility.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
* Must be Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
* Active Maryland State respiratory care practitioner license required
* 1-2 years min acute care experience
* Active Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
from the American Heart Association required
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to handle multi task environment
* Basic PC skills such as Windows NT and computerized respiratory equipment
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Work life balance through non rotating shifts
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today!
Full Time, Night Shift 7 pm - 7 am
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.