FWMC Fort Washington Medical CenterIf you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Fort Washington Medical Center seeks to hire a Medical Technologist who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Nuclear Medicine Technologists must demonstrate an understanding of human anatomy and physiology, chemistry, nuclear physics, mathematics, and pharmacology. Daily situations require critical-thinking and decision-making skills.
Qualified candidates will possess:
* High School or GED
* Graduate of an accredited NM program with an AS or BS degree
* ARRT registered (N) or certified by NMTCB (CNMT)
* State of Maryland Nuclear Medicine Technologist Licensure
* At least one-year NM experience preferred
* Basic IV skills and completion of Venous Access Competency
* Strong customer service skills
* Able to handle a multi-task environment and work independently
* Strong computer skills
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Work life balance through non rotating shifts
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Every other weekend Day Shift.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.