Goldbelt Frontier, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt, Frontier places an emphasis on research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services. Frontier is ideally suited to work with the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers specific expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage over 1,500 or more stockage lines and transfers or disposes of excess supply as required.
- Process new item requests by cataloging and implementing purchase procedures and determines requirement for warehouse stock.
- Perform quality control surveillance of supply warehouse and all storage areas.
- Research and resolve aged due-ins and overdue items.
- Consults with and advises customers on requirements, status of requests, availability of requested items, substitutes, etc.
- Updates quantity in system based on inventory checks.
- Track urgent recalls and safety messages for medical supplies.
- Validate quantity by conducting system searches, coordinating with customers, and provide gathered information to affect manufacturer.
- Review, inspect, and process all turn-ins for recalled items.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse distribution, medical supply chain, or a related field.
- Secret clearance required.
- Previous experience with the Department of Defense or USAMMA preferred.
Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.