Job SummaryWe currently have an opportunity for a Plasma Services Consultant who will be responsible for providing technical product and sales support for customer organizations. This is a field based position and the candidate should be located near a major airport in the territory including PA, MD, VA.Responsibilities
- Management of accounts within an assigned territory.
- Consultation on operational processes within customer center.
- Provide on-call consulting and troubleshooting services on the Plasma hotline.
- Provide product technical leadership and sales support for customers within an assigned territory.
- Train customers in the proper use of Fresenius Kabi products; conduct training classes for instrument operators; and perform periodic assessments and re-trainings as necessary.
- Work with sales and marketing to develop and launch new products and drive product acceptance and sales within assigned customer base.
- Work one-on-one with customers in the field to sharpen their troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
- Assist the Sr. Technical consultants in dealing with national accounts.
- Provide input to product and services offerings to assure they are seen as value added to the customers.
- Act as a consultant to the plasma center managers by helping to show best demonstrated practices within the industry
- Installation (as necessary) of new Plasmapheresis devices to the field.
- BS degree preferred or equivalent experience in Biologics or Plasma
- 3-5 year experience including experience working in a Plasma center
- Knowledge of the Regulatory and Quality environment in the Plasma and Blood Bank industries
- Strong technical skills and experience working on and troubleshooting electronic instrumentation
- Ability to train others and handle multiple projects at a time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Company car provided; Valid driver's license required
- Ability to travel 70%
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.