Goldbelt Frontier, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldbelt, Incorporated, an Alaskan Native Corporation. Goldbelt Frontier places an emphasis on research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services. Frontier is ideally suited to work with the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Health and Human Services. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers specific expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
- Onsite team lead responsible for day to day supervision of administrative team
- Manage and track employee accountability with personnel through necessary reports
- Develops project plans and reports and establish system for review, control, and reports for M3D leadership approval
- Assist with the interview process for ADMIN vacancies
- Responsible for providing office automation expertise, to create records, compile reports, gather, process, and analyze data
- Schedule, coordinate, and track various data sets and office functions correlating to medical equipment maintenance.
Administrative functions such as:
- Provide support to M3D leadership in arranging travel and managing credit cards/expenditures
- Gather data and perform data analysis to coordinate the impact of projects with employees and managers in all affected areas
- Responsible for scheduling internal and external meetings, including reservation of conference space and coordination with attendees
- Manage and maintain executive calendars
- Prepare and confirm travel authorization letters
- Enter, open, close, and update work order information into automated systems
- Provide office administration support and prepare general office correspondence and personnel briefs
- Perform other additional duties as assigned by M3D leadership as needed.
- Possess 5 or more years of related experience.
- Work with minimal supervision and deal directly and effectively with M3D leadership
- Experience with the Department of the Army and Department of Defense preferred.
- Must be able to work with DMLSS and TEWLS database systems
- Tracks tasks/events/issues to include personnel status
- Excellent communication, business analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective customer services skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or (externally).
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Proficiency in using the internet.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a NACI Clearance
- Possess the ability to pass a NCIC investigation and scored credit check per federal and contractual requirements.
- Travel as required. Estimated no more than 15%.
Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.