Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions Facility Solutions Group is expanding their staff and seeking a Design Project Manager to join our FSG Wireless - Pflugerville team.
As a Design Project Manager you will work directly with the Design Department Manager. The design and permitting department is responsible for the creation and AHJ approval of the design documents for 5G small cell per the criteria of the GC and Carrier. The position will be supported by project managers, field staff, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and human resources. We are looking for career minded individuals who thrive in and adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
A Design Project Manager will:
- Consult and coordinate with key stakeholder achieve the desired deliverables.
- Responsible for project pricing inclusive of takeoffs, estimates and proposals
- Set up projects including validity check and corrections, work order and project in boarding
- Define scope of work including project milestone and project scope of package
- Work with all stakeholders including sub-contractors and engineers
- Create schedule of completion including milestones
- Identify schedule constraints and manage accordingly to ensure cycle time
- Project QA/QC - ensure that the project is to specs, applicable laws, and departmental design standards
- Gather, file and submit to GC all times needed to close project
- Create and submit billings for all projects as soon as billing milestones are completed
- Ensure that the project is performing to or above projected profit standard
- Ensure all projects are being tracked in real time according to the departmental standards
- Approve all payroll prior to entry
- Monitor all and approve as needed overtime work