POWER YOUR FUTURE WITH REUTER HANNEY a CE Power Company. We are electrical power specialists that are professional, personalized and responsive to our industrial, commercial, institutional, governmental and utility markets. We have specialized services and employees to ensure complete customer and community satisfaction. Be a part of our great team as our next District Support Specialist!
The District Support Specialist’s primary role is to assist the Operations Manager and Project Leaders to ensure the overall success of projects, as well as the availability of project information, materials, equipment, financial data and support in meeting production and administrative demands. The District Operations Specialist will manage and communicate the production backlog and guarantee the quality and timeliness of invoicing to ensure the process discipline requirements are maintained.
Our District Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Directing, coordinating and supporting all project administration records for in house and onsite activities.
- Actively communicating with sales and operations team to obtain necessary order/job information required for planning and preparation. Including directing activities necessary to hand off to operations manager for proper coordination, scheduling, and assignment of resources.
- Preparing weekly production status reports, attending production meetings, and working with sales team as necessary to support order hand off procedures.
- Assisting as required in the field to kick-off and lead projects and oversee work crews and subcontractors.
- Ensuring processing of requisition for material orders to identified suppliers with the capabilities to meet material and equipment needs for shop and field activities. Responsible for proper staging of materials and equipment for jobs in progress.
- Establishing and maintaining master lists for equipment and special tools as well as preventive maintenance and calibration schedules. Ensuring preventive maintenance activities are performed as scheduled and testing equipment is properly calibrated.
- Containing material costs by eliminating wasteful practices and implementing appropriate control measures.
- Ensuring test reports are processed, submitted and reviewed on a timely basis utilizing the corporate test report log.
- Reviewing completed job folder documentation for complete and accurate information and actively communicate as needed to create accurate invoicing and quality test reports.
- Is responsible for managing the invoicing process and reducing errors and delays to optimize cash flow.
- Communicating effective analysis of job costing for determining correct cost roll up in the financial/production systems.
- A minimum of ten years related experience preferred but will train candidate who shows an aptitude for an abbreviated learning curve. The incumbent must have well-developed organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills in interacting with management, technical support staff, suppliers, and customers.
- Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
- Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure. Ability to perform data analysis, best practices and hand calculations accurately.
- Able to collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and recommend effective corrective action. Must possess good computer and communication skills.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree in engineering, technical, or business field, or at least 5 years’ experience in Field Service and/or Project Management, or military training in logistics and inventory control.
- Language Skills: Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills are required.
WHY WORK FOR REUTER HANNEY?
Reuter Hanney has built a reputation on providing professional, personalized, and responsive service to the industrial, commercial, institutional, governmental and utility markets. From custom designed electrical testing programs to quick response emergency service, we earn the confidence of our clients by going the extra mile.
- Full Time, Part-time or On- Call employment opportunities available.
- Beyond Compensation: Total compensation doesn’t just include salary, but there are a number of fringe benefits to select from for full-time and part-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance starting the 1st of the month after employment for our employees and their dependents.
- Paid Time Off- We value work-life balance; so much so, we have a Fundamental reflective of this: Live a Healthy Lifestyle. We’re a family-friendly company and we recognize the importance of spending time with loved ones.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Company paid Short Term Disability (STD).
- Life Insurance- Basic Life Insurance is offered to our employees at no cost.
- Continuing Education assistance offered to our employees who wish to pursue their formal education.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.