At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we are dedicated to providing our customers with friendly, personalized, high-quality financial services and products. Our retail division, Community Bank, N.A., operates more than 230 customer facilities across Upstate New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Vermont and Western Massachusetts. Beyond retail banking, we also offer wealth management, investment management, insurance and risk management, and benefit plan administration.
Just as our employees are committed to helping our customers manage their finances, we're committed to our employees. After all, they make it happen for our customers every day.
To ensure our people can enjoy long and successful careers here at CBSI, we offer competitive compensation, good benefits, and professional development and advancement opportunities. As an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer, we celebrate and support a diverse workplace for the benefit of all: our employees, customers and communities.
This position will be responsible for imaging, upgrading and configuring of PC hardware with MS Windows OS and various enterprise office and banking applications. Responsible for assisting and supporting the PC/technology based banking functions, technical support for various software systems. Assists with the LAN at administrative center and branches, and individual PC's. Maintains a record of inventory.
- Imaging and deploying new workstation hardware.
- Collecting and maintaining of IT related hardware/software inventory.
- Provides general PC/Network and printer support to all branches and back office areas. Answers question and solves problems on hardware, software and communications. Provide phone and remote support to all branches and back office areas. Documents the requests and the work performed in the Help Desk system.
- Assist in supporting networks (LANs/WANs) at administrative and operations center and branches by monitoring system for user activities, performance and stability. Maintains accurate network documentation such as maps, user lists security logs and server back up.
- Provides technical support of numerous software systems, including MicroSoft, Jack Henry, Adobe, and other various financial and enterprise office environment applications.
- Supports PC/technology based banking opportunities.
- All tasks assigned by the Technology Support Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed. All tasks assigned by the Technology Support Manager and/or Technology Support Team Lead.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Information Security or Information Technology. In process of earning stated degree(s) will be considered as well.
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of hardware and software to facilitate technical problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and remain on task.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Previous IT or IT Security experience preferred but not required.
Community Bank System, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer who fully embraces diversity - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.