Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO we are just scratching the surface.
Are you ready to be a part of a team of IT professionals that regularly immerse themselves in cutting-edge technology? Our IT team at TIBCO consists of the brightest admins, engineers, analysts, and support technicians that all share your passion. At TIBCO, we provide the skills and knowledge needed to respond to technical problems. Through innovative solutions and a focus on positive impact, we produce success in the workplace daily. Our technology is not limited to developing new ideas it also encompasses putting those same ideas into action. If you embody what it means to be highly motivated, a problem-solver, a challenge-seeker, and someone who focuses on improving customer satisfaction; imagine all you can accomplish here.
**What You'll Do**
- Our internship program allows you to gain practical hands on experience with security tools and technologies, all while being supported by daily coaching and mentoring from our Information Security professionals.
- Work on vulnerability management tools, Endpoint Protection tools, and other tools for a variety of platforms.
- Work with senior staff to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions and problem approaches.
- Work with senior staff on compliance and audit projects.
- Work with teams after identified security issues and remediation method.
**Who You Are**
- Clearly state your cumulative GPA, degree type with major and graduation date (month & year) on your resume
- Youre a technical leader with strong academic results and have 1-3 summers before graduating with a BS or MS in Cyber Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer/Systems Engineering or similar degree.
- Youre available during summer 2020 and can work from TIBCO Dublin OH office
- Possess strong problem-solving/analytical skills which can be applied to complex technology challenges with a "can-do" attitude
- Passion for technology and dedication to continuous learning and growth
- Drive for success and take pride in executing with excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Pride yourself on being a self-starter
- Good problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines