Whether it's at home, school, the office or other alternate location, Labcorp Drug Development provides mobile clinical services for clinical trial patients to make it easier for patients to participate in a clinical research study.
Our Mobile Clinical Services team is seeking a Learning and Content Delivery Manager. This position can be homebased anywhere in the US. Some travel, both domestic and international, is required. Please submit a cover letter with your application.
- Facilitate seamless and timely transition of assigned projects from proposal/contract stage to study rollout.
- Work collaboratively with project teams to facilitate development of high-quality professional client facing material in support of ambulant care services.
- Support the Global Training and Education Senior Manager to setup and coordinate newly contracted ambulant care services for sponsored pharmaceutical and biotech studies which may involve all phases of development and a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Review clinical trial protocols and laboratory manuals to summarize pertinent information and develop Ambulant Care Training Manuals and associated forms/documents for new studies.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for external kick-off meetings and Investigator's meetings, as required.
- Maintain and update presentation and study document templates.
- Complete timely, detail-oriented reviews of Ambulant Care Training Manuals, study forms and other documents.
- Participate in project teleconference calls and meetings with sponsors during study-start up activities and periodically, as applicable.
- Other duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in a life science is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working within the field of clinical research in medical writing or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, data protection laws, and study requirements
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, SmartSheet, Planner, PowerPoint and general document formatting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines
- Strong ability to take initiative while following directives and work independently and as a team member
- Positive and energetic attitude
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.